The value of giving and the benefit of kindness to others.
Do you want to give back to the community? Are you an undergraduate or graduate student seeking service credits? If so we are in need of your skills and abilities. Urban Yoga Foundation (UYF) can offer opportunities that will broaden your horizons, allow you to learn valuable life and professional skills, cultivate the thing that you love, and give back to the community.
What we are looking for:
- Desire to work with children in the non-profit sector
- Commitment of at least a school semester or 4 months
- 5-10 hour weekly commitment
- Basic computer skills
- English as first language and writing skills
- Ability to stand alone during tasks with minimal supervision
- Physical arts background is a plus but not needed
- 3.0 GPA
How to apply Please provide us with a brief essay on why you would like to work with UYF including the following with an attached resume sent to email@example.com with the subject line;"Internship/volunteer work"
- Brief personal statement.
- What are you enrolled at school for and why and/or what are your background experiences that associates with such work.
- What skills you will be offering to the children and foundation?
- How long of a commitment you can provide?
Note: If you are applying for college credits please make that known at the top of your application/Essay. We are so excited for you to be on our team! Thank you for your inquiry! Please note replies to inquires will be within 5-10 business days, requests will be granted on an as needed basis but all inquires will be answered respectively and filed for future consideration.